Monday, September 17, 2007

49 Years, 364 Days

Today is the last day of my 40s.

I tend to look back at my life a decade at a time.

My 20s were full of change. Divorce, new job, quit job, new job, fired from job, new job, quit job, move.

My 30s were a time of change. Meet really cute guy Tim, move to Cincinnati, start at Miami University to complete my Bachelor's degree, marry sweet husband Tim, have brain tumor, survive brain surgery.

My 40s were a time of change. Acquire the job of my dreams, quit said job, acquire new job of my dreams, quit said job, start at Miami University to complete my Master's degree, start my final (was it the 5th or even the 6th?) career as owner of Yummy~issimo! Personal Chef Service in Cincinnati, amass an amazing number of close friends, work with Chris and Janeen on WGRR 103.5FM every week, be considered for a series on Bravo TV, learn to thoroughly enjoy every minute of every day.

Today I'm 49 years, 364 days old.


I'm finally old enough to be mature enough to appreciate every day, every person and every thing in my life. You all know who you are ~ I love you, I cherish you and I thank Bacchus every day you are all in my life!

Bring on my 50s!

No comments: