Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chef Debbie Says: And I'm Not Going To Use My Turn Signal!

So I was in the Yummy~mobile today minding my own business. Not on the phone. Not yelling at the idiots all around me. Not driving too fast (well, no more than 20mph over the speed limit).

And then my cell phone rings.

Hi, this is Debbie
I'm following you on the Interstate and I just wanted you to know that you didn't use your turn signal when you changed lanes.

WTF? For once, I'm speechless.

Wait a minute. You mean to tell me you had to pick up your cell phone, get close enough to read and remember my phone number and then take your eyes off the road to actually dial your phone just to tell me I DIDN'T USE MY TURN SIGNAL? What are you, the turn signal police?
You don't need to be a bitch about it. I thought you needed a reminder that turn signals actually signal when you're going to turn.

I'm going to hang up now because if you think that was "bitch" you're really going to be surprised when I actually turn into one. And, by the way, I'm not going to use my turn signal!

He hung up on me!

Damn, that was a good one! I usually come up with those witty~issimo come~backs about 2 days later.

No comments: