Saturday, June 28, 2008

31 Days and 31 Recipes

In case you haven't noticed, it's been almost a month since I've written a blog.

Well, that's about to change.

Dramatically.

I just joined a Blog Group called
NaBloPoMo otherwise known as National Blog Posting Month.

July is Food Blog month. All you have to do is write a blog every day for a month, about that month's topic, and you get a Web Badge.

Big deal you say. A Web Badge. Actually, the badges are pretty cool. And very few people actually can blog every day.

So. I've challenged myself to write a Yummy! blog every day.

Some days will have recipes.

Some days will have recipes with photos.

Some days it'll be easy.

Most days, I expect, it will be a challenge.

Or a chore.

But, my friends, please keep me motivated. Write comments. Ask for recipes.

31 days. 31 recipes. Yikes! Why couldn't February be Food Blog month?

No comments: