Friday, July 25, 2008

Chef Debbie Designs Logos, Websites and Blogs

A Blog A Day For A Month: Day 25. Only 6 more days to go.

In today's Internet centered world, it's still amazing to me that small business owners haven't developed a web presence.

As many of you know, I have a background in marketing and graphic design. When I started Yummy~issimo! three years ago, I was worried that I wouldn't have outlets for my creative energy.

But. New businesses open, move or are ready to upgrade their marketing brand. With my creative background combined with my current culinary focus, moving into a food marketing and design phase seemed like a natural move.



This is a 4~color, two~sided business card I designed for my personal chef friend, Chef Debbie Burgess, of The Hungry Fox PCS in South Carolina. She is a Personal Chef as well as a Wine Advisor. Boy, does she know her wines! I love to visit with Bacchus ~ so going out to dinner with her and her darling husband, Bob, is always a great experience. In addition to the amazing company and delectable food, it's always an adventure to try the new wines she picks. And, they're always awesome!



My good friend and best butcher in town, Luigi Berardo of Luigi's Olde World Market didn't have a web presence at all. Marketing Chef Debbie to the rescue. First thing I've done ~ and I haven't even shown them yet ~ is to design the logo which will flow into everything else they're going to have: website, blog, business cards, new signage. Here is the 4~color, 2~sided business card I designed for them ~ one side is for Luigi and one side is for Adam. I've also designed a new blog for the business and am in the process of developing a website for them.

Another blog I designed this week is for the Master Spice Mixer, De Stewart, of Herbs & Spice at Findlay Market.

Ah. The creative juices are flowing again and they taste good.

1 comment:

Chef Debbie said...

One thing leads to another, and you just never know where you'll end up!

Debbie, I get so many compliments on the business card you designed for me.! You have a true talent for many, many things, and I'm so glad that you've combined two of your passions. You'll be in great demand! (But don't stop cooking those wonderful dishes!)