Saturday, July 26, 2008

Chef Debbie's Food Giggles For The Day

A Blog A Day For A Month: Day 26. Only 5 more days to go.

You can count on me saying something stupid almost every day. Truthfully, it is every day. But that's neither here nor there.

Here are a few of the (printable) misquotes that my buddy, Jeff Gibbs, of Gibb's Cheese (a lovely cheese and deli shop) at Findlay Market has heard recently.

  • Which one of the turkeys has more turkey in it?
  • I want a refund on my pork chops!
  • Why would I pay $3.00 for 1/2 pound when I can buy a whole pound for $5.99?
  • Can I have 1/2 pound of caucasian turkey?
  • Which of these cottage cheeses is made without diary products?
  • Give me 5 garlic franks to dip in my peanut butter.
  • Does white cheese have less calories than yellow cheese?
  • OK. I don't feel so dumb now.

    No comments: