Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Chef Debbie To Be Aunt Debbie

A Blog A Day For A Month: Day 23. Only 8 more days to go.

I've got to learn how to make homemade baby food.

No, not for me ~ thank Bacchus! Although, I suppose Bacchus is what got her into this situation...

Anyways, it is my duty as Chef Aunt Debbie to give mommy a little break, give baby a healthy choice of fruits and veggies and to give daddy ~ what?

What to give daddy?

I know! When the little one is ready to pop out, I'll fill the freezer with a month's worth of dinners. That way, he can devote his time to diaper duty.

So to my friends who are reading this and want to know who's pregnant. Guess you'll just have to wait and see who gains a lot of weight in the next few months. Back to the photo at the beginning of this blog ~ she tells me this is the baby photo.  I'll have to take her word for it.

If you're interested, here are some websites I've found that have recipes for homemade baby foods.

Wholesome Baby Foods

Homemade Baby Food Recipes

Garden and Hearth Baby Food Recipes

Andres' Homemade Baby Food Recipes

Recipe Goldmine: Baby Food Recipes

The Vegetarian Resource Group Recipes

This will be a whole new tasting experience for me.

No comments: